Sunday, July 8, 2012

Chocolate.

Sometimes, we get so caught up in the big things and the fast paced lifestyle of life that we forget the simple things that make us happy. Sometimes, the simple things are the things that create overall happiness. Things like chocolate, things like frosting, things like cookies, sitting in the sun with a novel, and things like sunshine. Yes, I'm aware that almost all of those things are food, but whatever. It's the simple things, like chocolate that can equal happiness.
I buy myself a chocolate bar once a week, and eat a little bit each day. Or rather, I eat a lot in the span of a few days, but you all get the picture. Whenever I eat that chocolate, I experience some kind of bliss, that for a few moments, I feel happy. Bubbly, even.
To me, chocolate is happiness. It's the littiest thing, yes. But I'm always happy and giddy when I eat it. Happiness is also cupcakes with LOTS of frosting, cookies, nutella, a marathon of Gilmore Girls, reading on a beach, Snoopy, and spending time with those I love. They might not be the richest stuff, but it's happiness for me, and being happy is sometimes an important thing in life.
Yes.
Happiness is chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment