Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Had A Blogging Big

For those of you who don't know, I had a blogging big named Cassi. (Read her blog here) For those of you who don't know, a blogging big is someone who guides you in the world of blog.
I loved having a blogging big, because I got a lot of insight from a person that's on the next level of blogging. I learned a lot, such as what a blog button is. (If you're interested in a button swap, please feel free to contact me!) I also learned some cool tricks about how to generate more readers on my blog, which is always a good thing.
Getting a blogging big, despite the fact that I was extremely busy with school was something that I really enjoyed because it gave me a bigger sense of community. I'm happy because I got to watch my blog grow even bigger than it did. I liked that she had a lot of tips and trips to expand Finding My Voice, and making a ton better. Thank you Cassi for the tips!

Wanna learn more about Cassi and her blog? Read my post about her here.

7 comments:

  1. blog buttons are easy to make and you can make them from one simple site.
    forget tutorials. this is easier. you just make your button on pic monkey. upload it to photobucket to get the direct image link.

    you can get my button from my page.

    here's the site to make them. http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/

    Would love for you to come join me at my hop http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would you be interested in doing a button swap? and thank you so much! I will be honored top join!

      Delete
  2. You should definitely write a post sharing some of your secrets! c;
    My blogging big was always my sister. She's a journalist and has been blogging since pre-teen years (she's almost 30). I think it's a necessity to have one!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I make custom buttons on etsy if you're interested. c:
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/MindYourMadness

      Delete
    2. That's so cool! I agree, its important to have a blog to be one :)

      Delete
  3. That's cool :) I have never heard of anyone having or being a blogging big, but that would have been useful when I started blogging, there was loads of stuff I had no idea about (I started blogging out of a whim) :D ! You can also get lots of advice from a site called ifb (independent fashion bloggers), doesn't really matter if you are a fashion or a lifestyle blogger - they share a lot of useful info.
    x
    Lara Lizard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol nice! I'll be sure to check it out! thank you so much for coming by! :)

      Delete