Monday, March 17, 2014

Music Monday-#neonlightstour

Okay, so if you all don't know this, I'm a huge Demi Lovato fan. It's safe to say that I'm a Lovatic. She was once featured as a 'Music Monday' here at Finding My Voice. (Check it out, here!) Anyways, last weekend, I got the opportunity to see her. Live. Needless to say, I jumped at the opportunity to go and see her. And I was so happy that I did. Since it was my first concert that I've ever been to, I was so happy that it was Demi Lovato.
Anyways, I was so impressed by Demi, and the show itself. She had two acts before her, 5th Harmony and Little Mix. I'm not a huge fan of either of those, but I really liked Little Mix. (Pictured below) I thought the choreography that they had was amazing.

Then, after a brief intermission Demi came on. And, to put it simply she was amazing. She began with the song 'Heart Attack', which of course is one of her newer and bigger hits. And, during every song, you can tell that she was really into it. She's so talented, and has such a great voice.

(Demi singing Let It Go from Frozen)
One thing that I really like about Demi Lovato is that she is such a positive influence on everyone. Before she began the song "Warrior", she made a speech about how us Lovatics are 'strong assed mother fuckers'. I have to admit that I have a lot of respect for Demi because not many of us can just go around and say that. Needless to say, when she did that I was like 'you go girl'. I think it's cool that she really doesn't care about what anyone says. That's way so many of us look up to her.
Overall, my first concert experience was amazing and I was so glad that I was able to say that it was Demi Lovato. Demi, you're so awesome and talented. If you get the chance to see her, do it. It was such a great experience, and the show was amazing!

*Get tickets here.
**Demi's Website
***All pictures featured are my own. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first concert experience! I remember mine was at the Kooks concert and since they were my first, I will forever be a die hard fan LOL (probs like your love for Demi!)

    :) http://soundofcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I've never heard of the kooks before!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to go to my first concert! But it's good that your first experience was with an amazing artist! :)

    ReplyDelete