Monday, March 10, 2014

#inspirationmovement

I think that something that is important to anyone is that they should know that their loved, and that they are important. Positive thinking is something that I think should be a huge part of this blog, and I'm proud to introduce you to my newest, and perhaps my greatest feature. Ladies and gentleman, let's join the inspiration movement.
Now, what is the inspiration movement? Good question! This movement is a positive part of my blog that focuses on thinking positive. My goal of this feature is to inspire others. To make those who are having a bad day to realize that it's not a bad life, it's just a bad day. To those who feel like they aren't loved, to make them feel loved. I've been through a lot in my life, and it's my turn to help others who struggle, and need someone.
I feel like there's not enough positive things in my life, in addition to the world in general. Let there be inner strength. Let there be inspiration. Let there be creativity. Let there be the end to negative thoughts, and let there be hope that we all can be happy.
Feel free to join the movement! My goal is to put a post with picture of an encouraging quotes that I see on Pinterest, or to talk about self love.
Here's some pictures to help cure you all of the Mondays!
#serendipity, noun, coined, english, chance, luck, fortune, good fortune, good luck, good times, words, otherwordly, other-wordly, definitions, S,
My Dad tried to teach me this for years! I think I finally got it. Thank you Dad for your wisdom!
These posts are from my pinterest board!

No comments:

Post a Comment