Hey guys, so yes you probably remember me writing a post like this a couple of months ago. However, my bloggy friend Jess nominated me again, so I decided to do yet another post about it. Also, thank you so much Jess for nominating me. I appreciate it very much, and I am so honored. Below are my answers to her questions, in addition to some blogs I shall nominate.
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I've been thinking about this for a while now. I've been blogging here for almost two years (I'll be in my terrible twos in April, expect an awesome post about it.) But when I initially first started writing I guess I wanted to write awesome stuff. Writing has been something that I've always enjoyed doing, and eventually will be my meal ticket. Blogging in a way has shown me that.
What is your favorite thing to write about?
My favorite thing to write about is perhaps social issues, relationships, and music. I like to write about things that actually matter to me. My favorite post as of late is a post about finding my soulmate. (You should check it out, right here). I want my blog to be more than a bunch of random things. I want to write actual pieces in addition to blurbs about what's going on in my life.
What is your favorite blog?
Okay so I have more than one- Mind Your Madness, Sunshine and Sinatra, A Beautiful Exchange, Life Is But A Stream Of Thoughts, and The World According to Emma.
What is one piece of advice you would share with a brand new blogger?
Write for you, not for someone else. It doesn't matter how many views you get, it matters if you're passionate about what you're writing about. Then the views will follow.
Do you have any blogger inspirations? (Blogs you'd like to model yourself after or follow in their footsteps)
Blogger inspirations, no. However I do tend to model my blog after Carrie Bradshaw's Sex and the City Column.
What is your favorite memory?
Hmm, this is a hard one. It has to be when my friend Gabriel and I got a pizza one Sunday night, and ate it in a park and just wandered around and talked about life. Gabriel, if you're reading this then hi we should do that again.
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Italy. I want to visit my best friend who lives there.
What is your favorite app/website?
Apps: Instagram, Messenger, Etsy, Twitter, Netflix, and Facebook.
Website: Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Google Drive, Netflix.
If you could be anything, what would it be?
If I could be anything, I would be a journalist...only I would have my bachelor's and masters. And you know a really high paying job.
What's one life lesson you'd like to share?
One life lesson that I would like to share is don't let people walk all over you.
What are some of your guilty pleasures?
Nicholas Sparks books, and Etsy.
11 Random Facts About Me!
- My favorite shows are New Girl, Sex and the City, Gilmore Girls, and Golden Girls.
- I wear black leggings at least two times a week.
- I love writing in purple pen.
- I use my iPad as a computer.
- The only meat that I still eat is chicken. I don't eat read meat or pork. You can say that I don't eat any mammals.
- I have a Snoopy obsession.
- Two of my closest friends live at least 1,000 miles from me. We exchange letters, when we remember to send them.
- I'd rather be at the beach than anyone else.
- Ever since I've started working at my school's library, I've been taking out books nonstop.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I have yet to obtain my driver's license.
Some blogs that I nominate;
Samantha @ Life Is But A Stream of Thoughts
Harylynn: Mind Your Madness
Emma (sorry girl I nominated you before...) The World According to Emma
- What has lead you to become a blogger?
- What's something that you enjoy writing about?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What's your favorite thing to do to relax?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- What are your life goals?
- Who do you look up to?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Do you have a theme song?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite TV show?
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blog that presented you this award and link back to their blog (done!)
- Answer the questions asked by your nominator, give 11 random facts about yourself. List 11 questions for your nominees. (done!)
- Nominate several blogs that you feel need the recognition that have fewer than 1000 followers. Contact the blogger to let them know they have been selected by email, commenting on a post, Facebook, etc. (done!)
- Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog. (done!)