Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Time The iPhone Went Out.

Once upon a time, I decided to update my iPhone 4. So, I left it as I was charging it to do a few thing, thinking that when I was done doing them, my phone would be updated. When I came back to it, I got this lovely image:
That my friends means that the iPhone is now in recovery mode, and needs to be restored. So, I ran to my computer, which was  luckily able to come to the rescue. But first it needed to download the software the iPhone needed, which took most of the time. However, 2.5 hours later, my phone was working. And updated. But the phone happened to lose all of my 1000 plus pictures, and every single one of my contacts. (Which was over a hundred)
Needless to say, I was not a happy camper.
Luckily, I was able to get most of my contacts through my computer thanks to iMessage which was nice. Thanks to iPhoto having all of my photos, I now have all of them back for the most part. With that being said, the process of all this was tedious and very annoying. The end result was that I got most of my stuff back, however I now know to back up before I press 'update'.
Has your phone ever did this?
*the image was from google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment