Wednesday, March 4, 2015

LA Day One-Venice Beach

                                                                Santa Monica sign
Hey everyone! As I'm writing this, I am currently trying to get adjusted to the eastern time zones. It's a bit confusing. For those of you who are new around here, I've spent five days in Los Angeles. The first day I spent in Venice Beach and Santa Monica. I went to the ACP conference, but we got to spent some of the time sight seeing.
                                          Left to Right: Monica, Jess, Jene, Me
As soon as we got off of the plane, my roommates (now friends) Monica, Jess, and Jene decided to go to Santa Monica beach because we wanted to see the beach. So, as soon as we got to our hotel room, we rented an uber car, and went.
Photo One: Pacific Ocean
Photo Two: Selfie with the Ocean, NBD.
As soon as we got there, we ran to the Pacific Ocean. It was so blue! Then we walked around. Santa Monica had a bunch of little shops, and then we went to the artsy Venice Beach. We ate dinner at a little cafe, and then watched the sunset.
Photo One: (L to R) Jess, Jene
Photo Two: (L to R) Me, Monica
On our way back, we went to this little coffee shop where they had delicious hot chocolate, and a warm cookie sundae. (all of my favorite things!) We then went back to our hotel, where we hung out by the pool for a while with the rest of our staff.
                                                     Sunset on Venice Beach
Day One was amazing! Come back for more of my California adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment