Friday, March 20, 2015

LA Day Three; Runyon and a tour with a local!

Hey guys! I'm slowly but surely getting through telling you all about my time in LA, and look foreword to finishing sharing my time there with you sometime next week.
On day three, I spend the morning at an ACP conference to help make the most of social media with my friend Monica. I enjoyed it, because it taught me so much about it, whether it's for my blog or as a college journalist.
Jess and I at breakfast.
After we went to the conference, we were starving so we went to breakfast with some other members of our news staff. We went to a delicious place called the Saddle Ranch. I had a chicken ceaser wrap with sweet potato fries. The manager gave us free mores as well, which were delicious!

The wrap was as good as it looked! 

Smores! 
Monica and I then hooked up with her friend who lived in LA. She took us to Griffith Park, where we ran into a real news anchor and talked to him. We also got an incredible view of the Hollywood sign!
Hollywood!

Griffith Museum
After that, we went to Runyon, where we hiked and got some great shots of the scenery. It's hard to believe that we were surrounded by celebrities that lived within miles of each other. However, we didn't seen any celebs, sadly.
Me with the Hollywood Hills in the background. 
After our day sightseeing, we went to Starbucks to kill time until we had to see Brian Shelter. After that, we participated in a version of selfie feud, and ordered Chinese Food.
The view where one of the conferences was taking place.
That was Day Three! Day four will be coming up soon! Miss my last installment? Check it out here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment