Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Essentials

Spring is my favorite season because everything seems to become out of hiding and everything is in bloom. All of our past mistakes simply seem to melt away, igniting a new change in the way that only comes once a year. We all can smell it, the way that it changes in the air, and the way that everything seems better in the spring.
One of the things that I've been doing a lot in honor of spring is shopping. Here are some of my newest buys for spring.
Dooney and Bourke Floral Shopper, QVC Dooney and Bourke is one of my favorite brands of purses of all time. I am a huge fan of their shopper bags, because it fits everything and the kitchen sink. This is my second one. The first one that I own is a black one. However, as the weather became brighter and the days have become brighter, I decided to treat myself to getting one of their floral shopper bags. As soon as I got it, I fell in love with it. The bag itself costs $135, however, thanks to a little thing called Easy Pay, I was able to get it home, and pay it off over time.
Fifth and Mae: I recently reordered a second order of Fifth and Mae. A pair of Mint Green studs, and a Cali state necklace. I am  so happy with them, and they, as always, have such great quality. They have such fast shipping, and they really brighten up every outfit.
Rose Gold: I've been such a huge fan of rose gold whether it's bracelets, or a watch. They always shine and brighten up an outfit. My favorite? This Alex and Ani bangle!
So what are you buying this spring? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment