Thursday, March 19, 2015

Recent Etsy Purchases

Oh yes, Etsy. The place where I can spend all of my paycheck, and not even care. Etsy is home to pretty much everything under the sun, but recently I've been getting lucky in some of my Etsy purchases, so I decided to share them all with you.
Happy Girls Are the Prettiest Bracelet: This bracelet means a lot to me because I love Audrey Hepburn, and when I saw this I had to get it. It serves as a remind to myself to be happy. I'm in love with this bracelet and wear it often. It's so affordable, and if you love Audrey as much as I do than it's a must have! It's also great to pair with my Chavez for Charity bracelet.
Bar Necklace: I've always wanted a bar name necklace, and I stumbled across this site with FREE SHIPPING. Yeah, you heard me. FREE SHIPPING. It's a dainty piece, but it's perfect. The quality is great, and really substantial. The chain is really heavy too, which I liked. I totally recommend you checking this out if you're interested in joining the bar necklace trend!
Opal hamsa: I'm guilty of loving hamsas to the point where they are taking over my jewelry box. I loved this one because I really love opals, so combined with a hamsa I figured this would be the perfect thing for me. It shipped so fast, and I've worn it many times since receiving it. It's also such a beautiful necklace, so if you're looking for a hamsa, I recommend checking this one out. Bonus; the necklace is affordable and comes in different colors.
What have you been buying on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment