Friday, March 13, 2015

What are you looking for?

It seems like everyone is aspiring for something. You know looking for something that you can not find, no matter how hard and far that you look. Whether it's success, great love, or even to make it we are all following a strange and twisted path. 
While sitting on my plane ride to LA I realized that each and every one of us is looking for something. Let's take Carrie from Sex and the City. It's safe to say that she's looking for love, the can't live without you kind of love that makes you forget what else is going on in your life. She even went to Paris for God's sake to follow a guy that was just an asshat. She ended up getting slapped, and a brush with the love of her life. It got me thinking; what am I looking for? 
I guess that can be answered by saying I'm looking for happiness. I'm looking for a chance to love and be loved. This love can come from a significant other, friends, my puppy, and family. I'm looking for a chance to go places that maybe I have never been before. I am looking for that little voice in my head telling me not to do things will shut up and go away forever. I'm looking for a career that I can honestly say that I love what I do. Im looking foreward to the future while being conscious of the past and the footprints that I have left behind. 
I guess the question to all of you Internet readers out there will be what are you looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment