Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Faves #1



Hey everyone! Welcome to a new feature on Finding My Voice called Friday Faves. Each week, we'll be talking about our favorite things of the week, such as books, music, and movies just to name a few. So without further adue, please enjoy the first edition!
Watching: The Hills. On repeat. I recently got a Hulu plus account, and "The Hills" is one of the shows that was featured. I've always wanted to watch this show from beginning to end, so I finally sat down and watched it. I'm currently on season three, but I can tell you that I'm on #TeamLauren!
Reading: I've been chipping away at books from my summer reading list, however, I had to read the book from the College Fashionista common read. This book was amazing. It was called "Hello Hollywood," and it's about a girl (former mafia girlfriend) whose turning her best-selling book into a movie. I'm pleasantly surprised about how amazing this book is. I highly reccomend it. Next up is the book "Landline" by Rainbow Rowell.
Eating: Watermelon sorbet. Since I'm lactose intolerant it's been getting hard to fulfill that craving for ice cream. However, fro yo has dairy free sorbet which is amazing. I enjoy it a little too much, but that's okay. It's the perfect dairy free treat for those who can't have it. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a feature!! I bought the book Cupcakes and Cashmere and need to read it. I'm trying to read more books!! I use to then I started reading internet articles. Your posts remind me to get back to the library or bookstore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Aw haha, I'm honored to be inspiring! What's that book about?

    ReplyDelete