Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh my.

After 15 years, you'd think I'd be used to you.
You were never there, I don't even know you.
Do you care about that?
Who are you going to blame?
Are you going to blame me?
I wanted you there.
I wanted you to be there, but you weren't.
I wanted my father,
But I guess I got you instead.
Thanks for nothing you two bit bastard,
Thanks for the heartaches,
Thanks for making me cry.
I thought you were supposed to do the opposite.
Where were you when I graduated, when I was operated on, when I went to prom?
I hate you,
Thanks for making me search for you
There was no replacement.
You didn't ruin my life,
You just made it hard.
I cry for you sometimes at night.
Thanks for the bad memories.
Goodbye will be goodbye,
It's hard to mourn someone when they are still alive,
But you've done your damage,
I just have to fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment