Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stumble.

Ashes to ashes, we all fall down. 
We all have moments when we fall, and we can't get up. We all have moments when we need someone to lean on. We all have those moments when we just want someone there so we won't have to be alone. Those moments suck, let me say that they suck. But when you get through them, you feel like you're on top of the world.
Life is full of ups and downs, full of rocky roads, full of smooth ones. We can never control certain things, but nothing in life ever stays consistant. We are meant to be happy at certain times, we are meant to be depressed at others.
Life is full of those meant to bes. Like relationships, like frienships. Destiny plays a role in everything, from what happens to us, to who we marry.
I think the best part of stumbling is the ability to get up. Sometimes, you turn to people, such as friends. In life, with good friends, you can do everything and more. Sometimes, you turn to a hobby, like writing, or music, in my case, to have an escape in the world. We deal with stumbling in different ways.
My question is who is there to help me when I stumble? 

No comments:

Post a Comment