Thursday, June 14, 2012

Then and Now.

Today was my last day of my senior year of high school. HOLY SHIT WHERE DID THE TIME GO? Like seriously, I remember my first day of my freshman year, four whole years ago.
Back then, teachers used to actually take your cell phones, and having a quick messaging phone was the shit. Back then, I was small, and naive. I didn't know or care much about college, didn't know what I was doing with my life after I left school. I wore black that day. I wore a black shirt, capris, and converse. Now, as a senior, I wore black as well. I wore (am wearing) a black dress, and toms.
Over the past four years, I learned so much. I met wonderful people, who I hope to remain friends with for the rest of my life. I got Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. I learned how to move on after a failed relationship. I learned Italian, pyschology, and various others. Most of all, I learned that the only way that you can get far in life is when you do thing genuienly, and being true to yourself.
I can't believe that in a week, I'll be walking in a cap and gown. Good bye, Hamden High School, it's been real!

No comments:

Post a Comment