For Your Mom;
- Alex and Ani 'Mom' bangle. (Alex and Ani.com and in stores for $28) These bracelets are on everyone's wish list. A mom one is very personal, because you're one of the few people who actually can give her one.
- A sweatshirt that represents your school. After all, she's your biggest fan. Therefore, help mom represent your school. I gave one to my mom last Christmas, and I'm pretty sure she wears it all of the time.
- Anything that has to do with perfume, or bath products. (This includes lotion, shower gel, those fancy little lotion sets that you see at Department stores). Hey, moms need to relax too. You can get them anywhere pretty much, from Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, and Kohls.
For Your Sister;
- Alex and Ani; I think I am going to say this for all of these, but these can be given to anyone, and since they are personal, they are sure to be a crowd pleaser. My pick for a sister? The 'sister' bangle, which is also $28.
- Does your sister have her mind on a specific movie, or book? That could also be a good thing to get her.
- Pearls. I believe that pearls are classic and will never go out of style. It's a gift that will last for years to come.
- Vera Bradley ID Wristlets ($36-$49) Is your sister a student? This is the perfect gift because it's perfect for showing your id, and you can fit your phone, and keys as well. I like it personally, because it's a wallet, and a wristlet at once. It also holds my phone, which makes everything super convenient. The fact that it holds my phone is also helpful because I like everything at once. Plus, the fact that it comes in cute colors and patterns really makes it more fun than an average wristlet.
For Your Best Friend:
- The best friends alex and ani ($48 for a set of 2) Also, for friends try the feather, which symbolizes birds on a feather. ($28).
- Vera Bradley ID holder. ($12) Perfect for your friend who lives on a campus. It holds your id, and can be put on a lanyard. It also can be used as a change purse. Like the wristlet, these also come in cute colors.
- Initial Necklaces. This gift is inexpensive and personal. Plus, you can find it just about anywhere.
Hope that sparks a few gift ideas for the women left on your list! If this still doesn't help you with your holiday gift list, please comment below or shoot me an email!