Monday, December 16, 2013

Music Monday; All Time Low


Back in middle school, I was really into alternative rock. AFI, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and countless others that I have completely forgot about. It was the beginning of my rebellious phase, before I had sunk my teeth into the whole classic rock thing in 9th grade. Although, I don't listen to too much of alternative rock, there are a few bands that I follow intensely. One of them, is All Time Low.
All Time Low has been together for about ten years. In 2006, they have released their first EP called Put Up or Shut Up. In 2007, their first big album, So Wrong It's Right came out. This is about the time that I have discovered them. Hits like Six Feet Under the Stars, and Remembering Sunday are from that album. I liked the sound of that album because it sounds like summer, which I liked because in New England it's really cold. In 2009, Nothing Personal was released, and were packed with fun, yet insighful songs. (Fun fact; I wrote a review for my high school paper for this album). In 2011, Dirty Work was released and the year after followed Don't Panic.
I like their songs because they are fun, yet they have insightful. They have meaning, but they are not presented in a manner that's not as serious. Their music reminds me of the beach, which is one of my favorite songs.
All Time Low helped me through my awkward teenage years. Therefore, you are this week's Music Monday.

All Time Low Songs That You Should Listen To;

  • Do You Want Me Dead
  • Forget About It
  • Guts
  • Under a Paper Moon
  • Too Much 
  • Daydream Away 
  • Merry Christmas Kiss My Ass
  • I Feel Like Dancing
  • Toxic Valentine
  • Wieghtless
  • Damned if I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't
  • Walls 
  • Therapy 
  • Sick Little Games
  • Coffee Shop Soundtrack 
  • Running From Lions
  • Lullabies
  • Dear Maria Count Me In
  • Remembering Sunday 
  • Six Feet Under the Stars
  • Shameless
  • Vegas
  • If These Sheets Were States
  • The Beach
  • So Long Soldier 

No comments:

Post a Comment