Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Faves #2

 
Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to another edition of Friday Faves. Here's some of my favorites on this lovely Friday!
Obsessed with: Tiffany and Co. jewelry. Last month, my mother bought me a Tiffany and Co. necklace when we were at Mohegan Sun. After winning at the slots, I decided to treat myself to the matching bracelet. Needless to say, I've worn both of them pretty much every day since. I love both pieces, and of course the Tiffany blue color. I probably will be back to get more, especially the keys.
Wearing: Sally Hansen's Quick Dry Nail Polish. I love this nail polish because it dries completely in less than ten minutes. One of the things I don't like about nail polish is that it takes forever to dry and I mess it up. With this nail polish, I have no risk of it and have perfect nails for about a week.
Watching: rom coms. Hello "Pretty Woman" and "Sabrina," just to name a few of my favorites.
Reading: "Saint Anything" by Sarah Dessen. This is a book from the summer reading list,  and I'm so glad to finally have a chance to read it. I'm looking foreword to posting a review sometime soon here on the blog.
What are your Friday Faves? Let me know below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment