Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blogtember: Describe Your Life Now

My life now. Hm. My life has been a mumbo jumbo of emotions nowadays. Ready to hear about it? I bet you know that it's going to be interesting.
Lately, I've been sad because I've been going through some things with a friend. I'm not going to go into detail about it here, because I believe that this blog is a public place where you don't share private things. I've also been going through trying to figure it if being a double major is the right for me. I'm so interested in my classes, and I enjoy going to class every morning because they don't feel like classes. They feel like I'm going in for some intellectual discussion. However, I'm the girl who passes out because of blood remember? Sometimes, during mental health I have to walk out. Monday I even left. I felt embarrassed and now I'm beginning to wonder whether or not I could be a social worker. I mean what if I can't take what my clients are dishing? I am beginning to hear the words I can't and actually am believing them. It makes me sad, because I enjoy psychology, and I really want to be a social worker. Perhaps about the same amount as being a writer. I hope that I am able to do it. I also feel lacked in the romantic department. I know that I shouldn't complain, because I'm young and I have the rest of my life to be in love and married and stuff. Perhaps in a year I will look back onto this and laugh. However, I wanted that cute cliche relationship that many often make fun of. I want someone to take me out for a dish of spaghetti, and tell me some lame pick up line. I begin to doubt that there is a Mr. Right for me out there. Mr. Right, where are you?
However, there is some good things going on in the world of Natalie. I am beginning to make new friends to expand my horizons. I have friends that are really good to me, and let me call them to babble like an idiot. They are awesome people, and I am so grateful for them in my life. I'm especially grateful for Hiroki, who always makes me smile when I'm sad. He has a knack for that you know, and other guy friend, who used to have a green backpack. (He also has a Japanese name, but I forgot what it was)I also am enjoying my new job. My best friends are really the best. I know that it's cliche but I really mean it. They are awesome! I work at my school library. I love working, because I actually look foreword, most of the time, going to work. I enjoy working with people, and I enjoy working with books. I love being able to be in the know of the world of books. Also, I'm also on my school's paper. In high school, I was very involved in my school's paper. I was the revenues editor at my high school newspaper, but epically failed. Then again, I'm not good with numbers. I feel good about this, because I enjoy writing and this is a stepping stone to being in a big time newspaper one day. Imagine more people reading my stuff! That is so exciting! At least in my eyes, it is. The last big thing is that I'm beginning to develop a business in making jewelry. It's something that has always been a passion of mine, and the fact that I can make some pocket change doing that is something that I'm really excited about.
My life is this crazy mix of miserable and magically. I wonder what my life would be in a year from now. Maybe I'll be famous....Maybe I'll have the answers to my woes. Maybe...I won't be a teenager. Actually in a year I won't be. However, life with it's ups and downs, is still great. You just need to learn how to keep the sunshine in, and the rain out.

No comments:

Post a Comment