Sunday, September 22, 2013

Blogtember: Something Old.

I really can't find my camera so I couldn't take a picture of this. However, I'll do my best, because this can test my description skills!
My something old is something that wasn't originally mine. It was my grandfathers, a person who many of you know was very close to me. One of the things that I got to keep when he passed on was this stuffed monkey. He was this interesting kind of thing. He looks like a monkey, and he has his tongue sticking out. He is so big, wears a red shirt, and has a banana in his right paw.
He is old. Like older than me kind of old. He used to sit on my grandparents' chair in the room. Now, he sits on my bed. I consider him to be one of my most prized processions because he reminds me of my grandfather in a strange way. In another strange way, whenever I hold it it reminds me of my grandfather. It makes me feel good about myself, and comforting.
So, that's my something old.

No comments:

Post a Comment