- What's APP: I have this app because one of my friends lives out of the country, and this is one of the most convient ways for me to talk to her. I like this app because it serves a purpose, and helps me keep in touch with my friend.
- Instagram. Yes, I'm addicted. I like it because I get to make any picture that I take into some sort of art. I love the filters on the app. It makes the pictures much more prettier than if they were left to be unfiltered. I like that so many of my friends have it, and I enjoy sharing my photos with everyone. Simply, it makes life art.
- Facebook Messenger. I like this app because it's like texting all of my friends who I Facebook with! It's so much easier, if you ask me than opening up the Facebook app. I'm lazy yes, but it's like being on Facebook without actually being on Facebook.
- Twitter. I am addicted to Twitter. I tend to tweet a lot because it's like my place to vent. Plus, I'm not always near a computer, so it's nice to have an app that I can use to access Twitter.
- Email. Like I said, I'm not the biggest fan of my computer, so it's nice to have it all on my mobile device.
- Temple Run. I'm just addicted.
- Angry Birds: Star Wars. I actually paid for this app, and it was so worth the .99 cents. I am a huge Star Wars fan so the fact that I have the Star Wars version of the app is very exciting. And for the record, I completely suck at it.
So, now you know how I procrasinate with. Thus, this ends Blogtember. I didn't exactly adhere to the challenge but who cares? It's been awesome, and thanks for reading!
Post a Comment