Monday, September 23, 2013

Blogtember: What Do You Believe In?

I believe that books are the food for the brain. I believe this because books are what feeds our mind and soul, drives us to be more involved with the world around us, and makes us want to learn more. Books are like windows that we see through life through another's eyes. I love the fact that I work with them, although it's sad because I often wish that I can read them all. Reading is awesome, and I firmly believe that books are like food for the brain.
I believe that there is always good inside of us. Some may disagree and that's fine. However, somewhere deep down inside them, a piece of good remains. Sometimes, you may have to dig deep into it to get to it. It's there, it's just something that you have to strain your eyes to look for. Sometimes, I myself struggle to find the good in people. 
I believe that everyone should have some sort of equal right no matter what race, gender or sexual orientation someone is. Why? Because deep down, I believe that we are all human and that since we all are made equally, then we should all be exposed to equal rights. Although it's not as simple as I made it seem in that one statement, I think that it should be. It's so fucking stupid that it makes me sick. Everyone should be able to get married if they want to. It shouldn't matter what anyone says.
Most of all, I believe in peace, love, and happiness. I hate the fact that there is so much hate in the world. I believe that united we stand divided we fall. That's what I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment