Tuesday, November 12, 2013

250-Part One Out of Two

This post is the 250th post in this blog. I wanted to take a moment to kick back and think about my past self, in addition to writing a part two out of this piece entitled 'Why I'm Happy Now'. 
But first, I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all of my readers. In the span of 250 posts, I've had over 5,700 views. Some may think that it's not much, but honestly the fact that someone actually reads my blog makes me happy, and it means the world for me. Thank you readers. You guys are awesome. 
I think 250 posts is a big deal, because it's a fourth of a way to a 1,000. It took over a year and half to write this many, and of course, lots of inspiration, music and coffee. I hope that the next 250 are going to be as great, but still I'm in awe that I've completed this many. 
Thank you all for being there for me, and reading all of my mindless thoughts. 
Love, 
Natalie 

2 comments: