Thursday, November 28, 2013

Things I Love Thursday; Thanksgiving Edition


Happy Thanksgiving! I know that I haven't done a things I love Thursday in a while, so here's one today. This is a special Thanksgiving verison of Things I Love Thursday! So without further adue, here's the things I love Thursday-Thanksgiving edition;
1. I like that this gives us a reminder to think about what's good in our life. We often focus on what's bad in our lives, and I think that leaves everyone to forget that there's good things in our lives. So, take a moment and think of five things your thankful for. Of course there's more, but once you get the ball rolling it's hard to stop. My list? My family, friends, dog, this blog, and of course all of my professors who helped me decide what  I want to do with my life. 
2. I like that Thanksgiving gives us an excuse to eat. A lot. I always do eat a lot, but since Thanksgiving comes once a year, you're going to overdo it a bit. And that's okay. Just don't eat like that everyday.
3. I lke the Charlie Brown special. I think that the Thanksgiving one is one of my favorites. I always wanted to try that dinner of toast, jelly beans, pretzels, and popcorn. It's not the healthiest thing to eat but I still want to try it. (Hey it's a new thing to add to my bucket list)
4. I love that Thanksgiving is a time that you can spend with your family. Even if you don't get to see your family that often, it's nice to gather together once a year and celebrate.
5. The Thanksgiving parade. I mean come on, it's a Thanksgiving classic right?

Happy Thanksgiving  everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment