Friday, February 14, 2014

Best Couples Ever.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you out there, whether you are in love, single, or have your eye on someone who makes you smile. In honor of this overly rated holiday, I thought that I would get us in the spirit of love by sharing some of my favorite couples, whether in literature, movies, or television shows.

Source
Jack and Rose (Titanic) Titanic is one of my favorite movies of all time. One of the reasons is because of the love story that goes on between Jack and Rose. I love them, because not only are they 'meant to be', but they truly are a more modern example of Romeo and Juliet. I just wish that there was more room on that raft, and James Cameron you could have done that to create a more happier ending. Sorry, not sorry.

Source
Allie and Noah (The Notebook) Okay, so I jumped on the Notebook wagon a bit too late, but Noah and Allie are just perfect for each other. I think that like Titanic, this story exemplifies a good example of forbidden love, and is something that pulls on the heartstrings of readers.

Source
Ronnie and Will (The Last Song); I remember when I first saw this movie, and I thought it was the best one ever. I think that it's such a great cute love story, because I found myself rooting for them, even when all she thought Will was was cocky. I loved the book more than the movie, but I thought that they were a great couple.

Source
Rayna and Deacon (Nashville) Even though they never did end up together, I think that they should be.

Source
Hazel Grace and Ausgustus Waters (The Fault in Our Stars) This book is one of the few to ever really make me cry. The ending surprised me, more than anything. Although it was a sad one, I couldn't help but rout for them. Therefore, they are one of my current favorite couples.

Source
Baby and Johnny (Dirty Dancing) Dirty Dancing will always be my favorite movie, and Baby and Johnny are perfect. Plus, he's an amazing dancer. They really are an example of what a true relationship should be like.


2 comments:

  1. I just started reading this and at the same time I'm watching Titanic, couldn't agree more, they are a great couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Titanic is a classic. THERE WAS ROOM ON THAT BOAT COME ON JAMES CAMERON...okay i am too emotional about this.

      Delete