Monday, February 24, 2014

Music Monday; Celine Dion

Celine Dion - celine-dion Wallpaper
Source
Have you ever had this singer that you've grown up loving? That no matter how far you go, you'll always listen to this music, and it would never get old to you. Celine Dion is always and forever going to be that for me. I've loved her music since I was about five, and used to sing it aloud with banging to a piano (ahhh, yes painful childhood memory). She's just so talented, and each and every song that she sings shows off her wonderful voice. She's actually considered to be one of pop's most influential voices, and I am proud to call myself a Celine Dion fan. Between my mother and I, we have every album that she's ever made.
Celine Dion is incredible. A child star whose first language is actually not English, but actually French. Before breaking into the US music scene, she's famous for being a french musician. To date, she has 14 French albums, in addition to her famous 11 English studio ones. After going under a makeover and learning English, she entered the music scene in 1990, and has left her mark.
What I like about her music, in addition to her voice, is that each song of hers is just different. You can have a catchy pop song, then you can have some rock and roll. Then you have her ballads, which is probably what she is most known for. I like that most about her, because I'm not in the mood for the same thing musically everyday.
Overall, Celine is actually what inspires me, not only musically but in love. I am a huge fan, and her music is something that I hope to share with my children.
Celine Dion Songs That I Love; 
Unison (1990);

  • (If There) Was Any Other Way
  • If Love Was Out The Question
  • Where Does My Heart Beat Now
  • Unison
  • I Feel Too Much
  • Have a Heart

Celine Dion(1992);

  • Love Can Move Mountains
  • If You Ask Me To
  • Beauty and the Beast 
  • With This Tear 
  • Nothings Broken But My Heart 

The Colour of My Love(1993);

  • The Power of Love
  • Misled
  • Everybody's Bringing My Baby Down
  • Next Plane 
  • Love Doesn't Ask Why
  • Refuse to Dance
  • When I Fall In Love
  • No Living Without Loving You

Falling Into You (1996);

  • It's All Coming Back to Me Now
  • Because You Loved Me
  • Falling Into You 
  • All By Myself 
  • Declaration of Love
  • Fly

Let's Talk About Love (1997);

  • The Reason
  • Immortality 
  • Treat Her Like a Lady
  • Tell Him (Duet W/ Barbara Stresand)
  • My Heart Will Go On
  • To Love You More
  • Let's Talk About Love

A New Day Has Come (2002);

  • I'm Alive 
  • A New Day Has Come 
  • Goodbye's the Saddest Word

One Heart (2003);

  • I Drove All Night
  • Love is All We Need 
  • One Heart

Taking Chances (2007);

  • Taking Chances 
  • Alone 
  • Eyes On Me

Loved Me Back To Life (2013);

  • Loved Me Back to Life
  • Somebody Loves Somebody 
  • Incredible
  • Water and a Flame
  • Breakaway
  • Unfinished Songs
Other Songs (On Soundtracks or Complition Albums); 
  • That's the Way It Is
  • The Power of the Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment