Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hey, I've Been Nominated!

Hey, so Emma from the World According to Emma nominated me for a Liebster award, which is for a blogger that has less than 200 followers. Since I only have 7, I am quite honored to be nominated, and thank you Emma very much!
She's given me some questions, which I will now answer here! Everyone should read her blog (in the starred section below, just cause it's awesome!
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
I was inspired to start a blog after watching the movie Julie and Julie (2009). I always loved writing, and I wanted to create a sense of community with my blogging. In the past four years that I've been a blogger, I felt like the quality of my writing has improved, in addition to the audience that I created. I hope that between Notations, and Finding My Voice, I have anyways. 
2. What other bloggers do you look up to?
I love up to my blogging big, Cassi, in addition to Rachel, and Hayley.
3. What is your favorite thing to write about on your blog?
I love to write a bunch of things about my blog! I like to write about my current angst of what I'm feeling about something. I also love to write music reviews about songs and musicians that I really like. 
4. If you could trade places with any actress who would you trade places with?
Emma Stone, because she's my fave, and she's kissed Ryan Gosling several times. 
5. What would you consider the theme song of your life? 
That's a good one! It depends. I would honestly like to say "Sweet Emotion", by Aerosmith, because whenever I listen to that song, I feel like a badass. Since I consider myself to be one, therefore, why not? Also, I do like the song "Off To The Races" by Lana Del Rey, because I'm crazy and good luck to some guy trying to tame me. 
6. (Totally stealing this one from Taryn but the question is just too great) What are your long, mid and short term goals for your blog?
All of those can be answered in the fact that I just want my blog to be awesome. To me, I can be writing to no one, and it wouldn't matter. I want to present content that truly reflects on who I am as a person, and ultimately as a writer. I try to avoid swearing, because I know that people in the future can read this. I view my blog as a stepping stone to when I write an actual colum in a paper. Which is my long term goal. 
6. If you could be ANYTHING in the world, you knew you wouldn't fail at it what would you be?
I think I would be a dancer or a singer, because I am really into music and dance, as well as writing. 
7. What is your favorite thing to write about on your blog?
I think I answered this question before! 
8. If you could drop everything write now and go on vacation, money doesn't matter where would you go and why?
I would go to Italy. One of my best friends lives there, and I miss that girl like crazy. I also really want to go there, because my family is from there, and I'm in love with Italian culture and language. 
9. What is one item on bucket list that you really want to accomplish?
I'd say make Dean's List. I really work hard for school, and I really want to make that 3.5 cut sometime in my college career. 
10. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
I'm not sure if it's a pet peeve, but I must say that I hate eggs, and I hate it when people eat them around me. 
11. Who is your celebrity crush?
Luke Bryan. Please shake it for me. 

Now, I shall nominate some peeps to answer my questions! 
Emma (yes I'm nominating you again), RachelHannah, and Cassi you shall answer these! 
1. What's your favorite color?
2. Do you have a favorite post?
3. What's your theme song?
4. What's your favorite junk food to binge on?
5. If you could do anything right now, without consquence, what would it be?
6. Why did you want to be a blogger?
7. Do you ever find a time when you struggle with deciding to post something?
8. Do you consider yourself to be a journalist?
9. Whose your favorite blogger (s)?
10. What's some advice that you can give to novice bloggers?
* Read Emma's post here! http://emmajudy.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

No comments:

Post a Comment