Thursday, April 17, 2014

You Don't Know About Me, But I Bet You Want To! #tmi

Okay, so before I begin I want to give a shout out to two extremely awesome bloggers that gave me the idea for this post. The first is my bloggy friend Hannah, from Words and Palindromes! The second is Catie from Books, Beauty, and Bars! Both of their posts are off the chain, so I suggest that you check it out! Thanks guys for this awesome blog idea, and you both are awesome bloggers!

1. What are you wearing?
Well, I am wearing clothing. Lauren Conrad black mixed media top, Lauren Conrad jeggings, and rainboats, because it's raining when I am writing this, and my rain boats are awesome. Needless to say, I am showing these off, despite the fact that I really hate rain. Also LC by Lauren Conrad is my favorite clothing line ever.


2. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope. Thinking about one...but nope.  



3. Piercings?
I only have one in each other...but do earcuffs count? I got one of those! 


4. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Honestly, it depends on the morning. Sometimes, I don't have class til nine, so I often don't get anything ready cause hello, I like to sleep in. On those days, it takes about 15-20 minutes. On the days I have to rush it takes about ten days. 
5. How tall are you?

I'm five 3-4. I've gotten so many different claims about my height though, so my permit says 5 three, so let's go with that!
6. Zodiac sign?
Cancer, ftw. 

7. Favorite quote?
"Like everyone, and trust no one"-Lauren Conrad

8. OTP (One true pairing)?
Luke and Lorelei from Gilmore Girls. 
10. What are your fears?
Heights. 

11.  A place to visit?
I would like to visit Italy, but I love going to the library...even though I work there. 

12. Favorite Color?
Purple. It was my prom dress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment