Monday, November 10, 2014

Music Monday-The Heart Wants What It Wants

 
Source
I am really not a fan of Selena Gomez's music whatsoever. It's not that I don't think it's not good, I am really not a fan of pop music except for maybe Taylor Swift. I saw on E! that she had come out with a new single about her train wreck relationship with Justin Beiber. From what they showed, the video looked really good. So, I decided to check it out.
And I loved it. 
The song is so beautiful, raw, and emotional. The way that she sings you can tell that it's from the heart, and she's really feeling what she's singing. It captures all of the pain of loving someone that you yourself know that's not good for you. I love music like that because it's so original and it made the song so beautiful.
And believe it or not, I love the video. I'm usually not into music videos whatsoever. However, I feel in love with the way that it is, from the emotional phone message, to the black and white simplicity of it. It's such an emotional and beautiful video. I really enjoyed it, and for someone who really doesn't care for Selena's music, that's a long stretch.
Well done, Selena. 
Want to see her video? Check it out, cause you should. 

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete