Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful.

Hey everyone. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you near and far. I hope that you have a lovely day, doing whatever it is that you all do on Thanksgiving. As for me, I'll be eating at the local diner with my mom and grandma. #turntupforwhat
I wanted to take a moment to list what I was thankful for, because I feel like I take too much in my life for granted. I have so many things that I am lucky to have, so I wanted to take a moment and share them with you. So, here's what I'm thankful for, 2014 edition.
A chance to get an education. Although I complain about it, I am so lucky to have the chance to go to school and make something out of myself. Not many people have the chance to do that, especially women. I am so lucky that I have the chance to go out there and make a name for myself.
My awesome mother. My mom is like Lorelei Gilmore. She killed for me to have a better life than herself. Although we don't get along that often, I do appreciate all that she has done for me on a daily basis.
My closest friends. All of my friends are in different stages and places. I am grateful for all of my closest friends, because without them listening to me complain about the world, I wouldn't be anywhere. Each and every one of you, pictured or not, are awesome in your own unique way and I am so glad that you're in my life.
A chance to do something I love in college. I am so grateful for the fact that I get to be an editor for my college newspaper. I learned so much about layout, and about my field from it. I am so grateful for that opportunity, and to make ties with some amazing people.
My blog. And the people who read it. Thank you all for reading this blog. When I was just starting out, I used to spam my friends to read this blog. It's grown a lot since then, and I think that it's just great. I personally think that blogging is a great way to express myself, and I am so lucky for the opportunities, personal and professional that it gives me.
What are you thankful for? Tell me, I would like to hear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment