Monday, November 24, 2014

Music Monday: I Will Always Love the Eighties.

The eighties is one of my favorite times, musically. Ever since I've watched movies such as Pretty In Pink, Dirty Dancing, and of course the famous Breakfast Club. It's safe to say that I have an obsession with the 80s, however if it's something that is good, then you roll with it.
It's my favorite musical time period because most of the music is amazing. Whenever I listen to their music, I literally have the world's biggest smile on my face. It's such a happy tune, and it has some of my favorite music. Whether it's the theme from the Breakfast Club, or Dirty Dancing, it's just awesome.
Want to join me in my eighties jam sesh? Well, that's radical. Here's some of my favorite tunes of the decade. #rockon

Natalie's 80s Playlist:

  • I Heard a Rumor by Bananarama
  • I've Had the Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
  • What A Feeling by Irene Cera
  • Don't You Want Me by Human League 
  • Walk Like An Egyptian by the Bangles 
  • Be Your Man by Jesse Johnson
  • Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi 
  • Careless Whisper by George Michael
  • Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham! 
  • Don't You Forget About Me by Simple Minds 

1 comment:

  1. Love your picks - I have all of these on my iPod haha

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete