Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Things I Love Tuesday-Etsy Finds

Ahh, Etsy. It can be so addicting and easy to go on there, and waste all of your time...and paycheck. Recently, I've made a couple of cute purchases. The first was an Audrey Hepburn phone case (see above.) The second was a beautiful tiny heart ring. Both of these purchases, with shipping, were about twenty dollars. What a deal!
925 Sterling Silver Tiny Flat Heart Ring
I got this from the Etsy shop Stella and Bosco. I love this shop because I've bought a tiny cross ring, and a cross bracelet for my mom. Both of those products get heavy wear, so when I got the ring, I expected nothing but great quality. I was impressed by this ring, and for a grand total of $12, I got a ring that was of amazing quality.
Audrey Hepburn Phone Case
I got this phone case because I am obsessed with Audrey Hepburn, and I am so happy that I bought it. I used to have a Snoopy phone case, but after a year's worth of wear and tear, it needed to go. The shop is called Hot2Own, and it has a lot of phone cases. They are really awesome and stylish, and the best part, very affordable. I recommend this shop to anyone looking for a cheap phone case, and the best part? It took less than a week to get here.
Have you ever used Etsy? If so, let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute finds! One day when I get married, i'm going to make my registry on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your support of handmade! When we look, we can find great quality unique things

    ReplyDelete