Monday, October 14, 2013

Music Monday; Aerosmith




My favorite band in the whole wide world is a band from Boston, started in the early 70s. They, in my opinion are the true meaning of rock and roll. I literally can't say that there isn't a song by them that I don't like. Whenever I listen to them, I feel like a badass. Who is this band, who in my opinion, are the kings of rock and roll? Why that would be none other than Aerosmith!
Aerosmith has been around for decades, producing tons of hits. Most of you would know their song "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing" from Armageddon. (I will admit that it's a very good song), and "(Dude!) Looks Like a Lady!" from Mrs. Doubtfire. And who can forget their hit "Walk This Way" from Sex and the City? They are icons in the name of rock and roll, and will always be my favorite band, despite the fact that sometimes I may not listen to them on a daily basis.
Here's my favorites:

  • Angel
  • Blind Man
  • Crazy
  • Dueces Are Wild
  • Dream On
  • Dude! Looks Like a Lady
  • Eat the Rich
  • Get a Grip
  • Heart's Done Time
  • I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
  • Let the Music do the Talking 
  • Livin' on the Edge
  • Love in an Elevator
  • Luv XXX
  • Nine Lives
  • Pink 
  • Rag Doll 
  • Rats in the Cellar 
  • Sweet Emotion
  • Toys in the Attic
  • Walk on Water
  • Walk this Way
  • What Kind of Love You're On
  • Woman of the World
Here's a music video to Walk on Water:
Walk on Water

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment