Monday, October 28, 2013

Music Monday: Demi Lovato


Demi Lovato has been one of those artists that I've liked since the very beginning. I remember watching her on Camp Rock as a tween, and constantly listening to the song "This is Me" on repeat. A year later, she released Here We Go Again (I will admit I really didn't like that one all too much) During that time, I didn't think that a Disney star could have much affect on me, and become an inspiration.
Fast forward to 2011, after she went to rehab, and released the album Unbroken. That album, honestly, is one of my favorite albums. It's so inspirational, because it talks about rising from hardship, and struggle. I think every teenager should listen to it, because they can relate to it. The album gives someone hope, and the strength to do things that they wouldn't otherwise have. This year, she released Demi, and those songs are so real, and honest.
To put it plain and simple, Demi is just talented. But in addition to her music, she's a really good role model. She talks about self acceptance, and self love. I think that's great, because there's so much insecurity in the world. Come on, we all have had moments of being insecure. I look up to Demi, because she's a strong woman. She's dedicated to her work. We really need to have those in the world.
Therefore, Demi, you're the Music Monday for this week!
Songs I Like:

  • Made in the USA
  • Without the Love 
  • Neon Lights
  • Warrior
  • La La Land
  • Gonna Get Caught
  • Believe in Me
  • Trainwreck
  • Party 
  • Don't Forget
  • Two Worlds Collide
  • The Middle
  • Get Back 
  • Heart Attack 
  • Here We Go Again
  • Got Dynamite
  • Solo
  • U Ain't Got Nothing On Me
  • So Far So Great
  • All Night Long
  • Skyscraper
  • Work of Art
  • Unbroken
  • My Love's Like a Star
  • For the Love a Daughter
  • Give your Heart a Break
  • Lightwieght
  • Together
  • In Real Life
  • You're my Only Shawty
  • This is Me
  • Wouldn't Change a Thing



No comments:

Post a Comment