Saturday, October 5, 2013

Things I Like About Fall.


Fall is here! The leaves are changing, and it's time to celebrate the new season. Here are my favorite things about fall:


  • Pumpkin Flavored Items: Yes I know that pumpkin flavored things are the it thing right now. But I enjoy them because they taste simply amazing. I get a pumpkin flavored coffee drink every morning. Hot, not iced coffee. Fall is ideal for the whole drinking a hot beverage thing, because in the morning, it can be chilly. Plus in the summer, it can be way too hot to enjoy hot coffee anyways. I also enjoy pumpkin bread, especially with cream cheese.

  • It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! I love watching this every year. It's such a classic.


  • The foliage. Fall in New England can be so pretty! I often catch myself taking lots of Instagram worthy pictures this time of year. It's just a pretty season.
  • Warm, comfy sweaters. They are so roomy and comfortable. Fall is the only time when it's socially acceptable to wear one. 
  • Candy Apples. They are considered a fruit right? Okay, probably not. 


  • Candy Corn. This has to be my favorite Halloween candy of all time. Whenever I eat it, I am instantly am addicted and can't stop eating. It's just a sweet reminder that takes me back to the days of when I used to treat or treat. 

What are your favorite things about fall?

Pst: I got this idea from a college blogger named Jenny. Check out her post here:

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about fall too! Especially pumpkin bread and pumpkin flavored coffee :)

    ReplyDelete