Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Why sir, I must confess!

I saw a post about someone's confessions recently, and thought 'hey I have confessions too!' I know that you all want to know them. Come on, admit it. Anyways, without further a due, here are my confessions. I must confess:

  • I've seen every episode of Gilmore Girls. It's my favorite television show ever. 

  • I love coffee way too much. I typically have one to two cups a day. However, I realize that all of the coffee that I enjoy is flavored coffee.

  • My favorite hobby is singing. I always wanted to be a singer, but I'm extremely self conscious about my voice. 
  • I happen to enjoy Taylor Swift music. 

  • I've also have seen every holiday Peanuts special. 

Those are my confessions. What are yours?

Image creds go to google image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment