Thursday, October 31, 2013

Things I Love Thursday: Halloween Edition

Happy Halloween fellow readers, friends, and bloggers! I hope you all have a great day doing whatever is your doing, whether its handing out candy, getting candy, or going to a party. As for me, I'm going to be at home, watching the Charlie Brown special. I'm lame, but hey it's a classic. So, to get into the Halloween spirit, instead of reviewing products, I'm going to tell you what I enjoy most about the holiday.

  1. Charlie Brown Specials. I mean every holiday has its own special, but hey come on. It's never going to get old, no matter how many times I want to scream at Linus that the Great Pumpkin isn't Santa Claus. 
2.      Candy. I mean come on, who doesn't like candy? My favorite kind of candy this time of year is candy corn, and those really sugary pumpkins that you know that you really shouldn't be eating, but then you end up eating half of a bowl of. I also enjoy all of those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups that are shaped like pumpkins. Yum!


Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment