Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Things I Love Tuesday: Snoopy Necklaces and Illness

We all know that I am a huge fan of Snoopy. I have everything under the sun for Snoopy related, whether it's Snoopy mugs, Snoopy stationary, Snoopy stuffed animals, and Snoopy mugs. However, I surprisingly do not own Snoopy jewelry.
However, that changed yesterday.
But first let's start with a little story. Last Friday, I was diagnosed with cellutitius, which is an infection in my cells. The infection was caused by a bug bite, however the bug is unknown. After being in the worst pain I have ever been in, I was told to be on bed rest for four days. After that, I  have been on limited activity, and will be missing a lot of my classes through out the next week (Being sick in college isn't fun, I suggest that you all don't do it unless you are like dying.) Needless to say, I have had a rough few days.
My mom goes to a laundramat near a Kohl's. So, I decided to go and look around. I love looking at jewelry, and so I decided to treat myself to a Lauren Conrad bracelet, since well she's my favorite person there. However, that soon changed.
In the clearance rack was this Snoopy necklace (pictured above) It was hidden in the way back, almost like it was meant for only me to find. I was so excited to find it because, well Snoopy jewelry is simply amazing for all of the Snoopy fans out there. It was a great price, and needless to say, I had to get it.  So, I did.
And I'm so happy that I did.
Needless to say, I needed a little treat and had a little run in with fate. Hopefully, I'll be able to return to some degrees of normallness. In the mean time, I'll be listening to Lana and watching New Girl. I suddenly have a newfound appreciation for school and work. It sure beats having an infection on your leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment