Friday, October 3, 2014

Things That My Future Husband/Partner Should Know

This was inspired by this Thought Catalog article!
Everyone in this world always dream about the type of person that you want to marry. I'm not sure of what I'm going to do with my life in that department, but I do have an idea of the type of person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. He has to be awesome, like to cuddle with me, and of course be able to...well make me feel like a million bucks whenever I am in his presence. But, there's somethings that I feel like my partner should know in my life. Here's the things that my future husband should know about me..if he happens to be reading this then he will probably have some kind of advantage.

  1. I have a Snoopy addiction, and chances are that our house will have tons of Snoopy themed things. #dealwithit
  2. I put up a front that makes me all tough but in reality I want you to hold me close and tell me that I'm pretty. I push people away, but in reality, I want them to become closer. That's what I do when I'm hurt or sad. 
  3. I worry too much. I'll worry that I'm being annoying, and I'll worry that you'll leave me. Please ignore the worry, because I really can't control it. 
  4. I promise there will be lots of cookies in our home. 
  5. I want us to never go to bed angry. 
  6. I want you to know that I'd love you no matter what. Unless you came home with someone else, because then it's over.
  7.  If we have children, then our family will be my first priority.
  8. I promise to always come home to you, and tell you about my day. I promise to not become obsessed with my job, because you're also something that is worth more than money.
  9. Sometimes, all I want you to do is hold me. 
  10. I swear like a sailor. 
At this point in my life, I can't see myself being married. (I'm only 20.) But if you're out there, I hope to find you. Wherever you happen to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment