Wednesday, May 14, 2014

#inspirationmovement-Enjoy Beauty.

Flowers at my local nursery. 
Sometimes, we are in a cycle of negativity. Sometimes, we often forget that there's beauty when we least expect it. Sometimes, it's a place by the water where we call our own. Sometimes, it's flowers. When we take a moment to appreciate nature, we're just happier. We can get to know the world, without interruptions, and without the buzz of the world around us. Therefore, I think that it's important for everyone to take a moment to enjoy the entire world around you. It insures complete and utter happiness.
Goal for today? Go out there, and enjoy the view. You won't be sorry. And if you can't? Enjoy the pictures from my local nursery, and some taken from my walk with my friend.
*All of these photos are my own, and have been edited by PicFx.

No comments:

Post a Comment