Thursday, May 22, 2014

Things I Love Thursday-Hamsa Necklace





Look familiar?  Check out the post here!
If you know me personally, you know that I wear a hamsa necklace pretty much everyday. I got one when I was a freshman in college, and I have worn it every since then. I own two now, (pictured above), in addition to a lot of necklaces.
Why do I wear the hamsa symbol?
I wear this symbol because it wards off evil vibes and spirits. The symbol is a palm shaped charm and is a sign of luck and protecttion against the evil eye. 
Many people often wonder where I got mine from. The first is from QVC. Unfornately, when I got it it was on clearance. However, there is a wide selection of them. The second is Dava, which is a local jewelry shop in my town. 
I highly reccomend this necklace, because it's a great symbol, it comes in many styles, and a little luck on your side will never hurt anyone!

Hey guys, I also guest posted for Emma's blog. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment