Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm Not That.....

I hate males. Well, this one male. I hate that he thinks that books are boring, and I hate that he spends his time playing video games. I hate that he complains about his girlfriend and he's still with her. I hate that he doesn't like to read.
He's spineless.
He's disrespectful.
He's extremely rude.
He's an asshole.
He's annoying.
He's obnoxious.
He's stupid.
Is this the way that men are? If that's the case, then I don't want one. I don't want someone to be a sexist pig, who expects me to make them sandwiches. I'm a woman. I deserve much more than your bullshit. I'm not the girl who gets treated badly, and serves the man sandwiches. I want to be the girl who you respect. I want to be the one who you bring home. I want to be an equal, not your servant, or sex slave.
But what DO I want to be? I want to be the girl who you love. The girl that you respect. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment