- All Night Long-Demi Lovato. One of my favorite songs by her! Plus, this song reminds me of the whole you know staying up all night and having fun.
- Eternal Flame-The Bangles. I am a HUGE Bangles fan! This is an amazing song to like slow dance to.
- Love Shack-the b52s. Classic.
- Girl Gone Wild- Madonna. I love this song. In fact, it's one of my favorites. Plus, it's like ultra catchy, perfect for the club, or prom.
- Hung Up-Madonna. Okay, I just am a Madonna fan.
- Moment 4 Life-Nicki Minaj
- Rapture-Alicia Keys. This cover of Blondie's song is purely amazing. Plus, this song is about friends, and don't you hang out with friends during prom? Yeah, thought so.
- Single-Natasha Bedingfield. To all of the girls going stag.
- We Are Young-Fun.
- Walk This Way-Run DMC. I really wish they would play this. It's a classic.
- Sexy to Me- JoJo. Perfect club hit. Love this song, and the artist. Excited for Jumping Trains!
Thursday, May 17, 2012
A Playlist for Prom.
Okay, I enjoy making playlists. In my past life, I swear I was a DJ. Lately, since my prom is in about a week, (man, that's cray,) I decided to make a playlist full of catchy pop songs, and some songs that I enjoy and wish they would play at MY prom, even though they probably won't, because no one ever listens to me...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment