Friday, July 18, 2014

Cheers to My Teen Years.

 Last Saturday was my 20th birthday. I had an amazing birthday filled with great people, cake, Starbucks, and of course the beach. It was a long day, but it was exciting from start to finish. I got to spend it with Gabriel (naturally), Griffin, and Elisa. We first went to the beach, which is my favorite place on the planet. Then, we went out to eat a local diner. After that, we headed home to do all kinds of birthday stuff, such as open gifts, eat cake, and play a cardgame. (I actually won one!) After we were getting attacked by the bugs, we went to Starbucks, where I had a strawberry frappucino. (Which was so good)
Overall, I had an excellent birthday. I enjoyed spending time with the people who are nearest and dearest to me. It means a lot because once fall hits Gabriel and Griffin will be going off to college, however Elisa will be staying here because her school is actually in my hometown. I am so grateful to have such awesome friends in my life, and I thank all of them for making my birthday as awesome as it was.
Below are some pictures that I've taken through out the day. What is your favorite birthday memory? Let me know!  
Starbucks, yum!
 
Best Place to spend a birthday, is it not?
 
My main girl!
 
The whole Motley Crue! (Elisa; Griffin; Me; Gabriel)
 
Gabriel smiling.
 
Elisa and I getting dinner.
 https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/1969295_10204432286115596_7107706193604244832_n.jpg
Griffin hugging a rock?
 
Gabriel casually wearing my sunglasses...
 
Last, but certainly not least, my cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment