Monday, July 28, 2014

"Thank You For Being A Friend"

Last Friday, I didn't exactly have the greatest days. I'm not really down to go into it, but I was in need for some cheering up. Enter the crying Natalie calling the Gabriel, who dropped everything and picked me up in less than a half of an hour into the call. 
At first Gabriel just gave me a hug as I was crying, but then they knew the secret to cheering me up. Baking cookies. So, we went to stop and shop, where we picked up chocolate chips, frosting, and m and ms. Gabriel bought them all for me, because they are the best. 
I didn't exactly help out bake the cookies, rather than just hang out and take things out on Gabriel. But, eventually I felt better about it, and Gabriel and I went on a walk and took a ton of awesome pictures. 
Gabriel and I-my new favorite picture!
One of the things that I learned was that Gabriel is really there for me. It's a rarity to have a friend that would literally drop everything that they are doing  just to cheer their best friend up. I am so glad to have a person like Gabriel in my life, because I know whenever something good or bad happens, they are always there for me. They even put up with my multiple selfies that I take despite the fact that they really don't like them. A best friend is exactly like that. Gabriel, I love you and I am so thankful for you being my best friend. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you, and I will do the same for you. 
XOXO, Enkyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment